Wednesday, August 02, 2006
O..today was definitely a good day, had three free periods but juz couldn't run away from the remedial, the teacher is realli smart! Absent but got backup teacher to take over, whoa! She is the 'Best' in the world. Haha, then went to band rm immediately to play jazz set, and LC help me buy grass jelly.. thank you.. Jazz set rocks man!!!At 3.10pm went to find security to tell them about the army truck coming in. At first i thought van, then come a big big truck!!Power..There is about five big box!!!Its very very heavy, lucky to have some army guys to help us also. Arigato gozaimasu... =) THe end of my school time..
On the way back, met him again... I guess we are fated!!!=) o, i finally open my golden mouth and asked and i SUCCEEDED!!! Now, i understand wat is confidence..and we sms todae, He changed my name to jas~
I realised those whom i realli like or kinda close with usually call me jas. I myself also don't noe y.(eg.Kim)=p